Monday, February 9, 2009

Sunday...

Sunday was a beautifully overcast, relaxing day...didn't feel like training :) but went and did an easy swim workout anyway...which when I got there, was really glad I went ahead and did it.

Got this workout from BeginnerTriathlon.com:

Warm-up
2x50
1x100

Main Set
Drill2x50 as 25 right arm, 25 left arm
2x50 or 4x25 kick
Ladder
50, 100, 150, 150, 100, 50

Cool-down1x100, 2x50
1200 m total

weekly summary:
Didn't get even half of my weekly "time goal" in...just a little over 5 hours. I'm not worried about that, as long as I gave it my best shot. I'm definitely not doing my weights like I should. Was hoping for 2-3 workouts this week, and only did one. Really need to keep a couple (short) weight workouts in my schedule to keep up muscle and strength. Otherwise, it feels good to have a plan and be keeping track of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment