skip to main | skip to sidebar

Swim Bike Run Live Love

Monday, February 9, 2009

Posted by Christy at 3:34 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Christy
View my complete profile

Online Resources

  • trainingbible.com
  • mapmytri.com
  • Desiree Ficker
  • Jack and Adam's

Tri Stuff I Love!!

  • Cliff Shot Blocks
  • Gatorade Endurance Formula
  • Newton Shoes!
  • Foam Rolling

2009 Races

  • Lone Star Triathlon, April 4

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (13)
    • ▼  February (11)
      • Alright...
      • I promise...
      • Week 2-Monday...
      • Sunday...
      • No title
      • Saturday...
      • Friday...
      • Thursday...
      • Wednesday...
      • Tuesday...
      • Monday...
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (4)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)

2007 Races..

  • Lone Star Triathlon, Galveston TX
  • CB&I Triathlon, The Woodlands TX
  • Yorktown Sprint Triathlon, Yorktown VA
  • Jack's Generic Triathlon, Austin TX
  • Sandman Triathlon, VA Beach VA
  • Try Andy's Tri, Sugarland TX