Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Countdown!!

Well, I guess the countdown is ON!...yes, so this blog so far has not fulfilled my expectations :) I was really hoping for a place to track this season's training, expend some of my ex-phys energy that is currently being pent up since I'm not working, and to practice some writing on fitness since I love to write, and I love fitness...well, currently I've posted, what, all of five times. But Brian and I were talking and it IS the off-season, right? So maybe its ok, and I'll get really GOOD at this during the spring and summer!! :) At least then I'll have some pictures!!

So, the first race of the season is quickly approaching. April 4th is the LoneStar Sprint which gives me 9 wks to train! So I guess I'll have to look at that one as a warm-up with no expectations!!

Brian's friend Mike sold me his old trainer which has been AWESOME! I didn't think I'd like a trainer---love spinning classes and didn't think I'd like to just sit on my bike in my house and ride but its really great with Kallen---I just ride every morning during his nap and it gets me moving and the day off with a good start, so its been a great addition. Plus, its really hard to get on the bike as much as I need to with my little one! :)

I'll end this with my playlist today---there are a lot of days my music kinda stinks cause I'm sick of it :) but today was a really good one!!

When You Were Young-The Killers
Ramble On-Led Zepplin
Are You Gonna Go My Way-Lenny Kravitz
Paper Planes-M.I.A.
Welcome to the Black Parade-My Chemical Romance
Salvation-Rancid
Breathe Me-Sia
Sweet Honey-Slightly Stoopid
Beautiful Disaster-311
Survivor-Destiny's Child

I LOVE getting playlists from other people! I get so bored with my own!!

No comments:

Post a Comment